Helpful Information for Biology Students:
1. Be Prepared for All Classes! Good preparation includes having your text book for each class, your biology notebook, blue/black pens and two #2 pencils for testing.
2. Use the "Homework Site" each evening. Homework assignments are posted each evening. Remember "reading assignments" are to be completed!
3. Make sure you keep a record of all graded tests, lab reports and assignments. All material will be returned as quickly as possible; in most cases there will be a 24 hour turn around. Keeping good records will insure your success in this course!
4. "Extra Credit" assignments are optional. There will be one extra credit assignment during the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter. There are no other opportunities for extra credit in this course.
5. Ask Questions! If you do not understand a concept ask for clarification. The only "dumb question" is the one not asked.
6. Email me with any questions or concerns. I will respond as quickly as possible.
7. Using correct grammar and spelling is essential practice for every student. All assignments must be spell checked and grammatically correct. Always use complete sentences in your work. Test situations are an exception to this rule.
8. All Lab reports must follow class format. You can find this information on the Lab Report page.
Click on the picture to meet your teacher.